top of page
The Brilliance of Bellydance
- Increased confidence levels, (i.e. belief in your abilities) and self-esteem, (i.e. belief in your own self worth as a human being at any given time or situation).
Helps you tackle lifes’s challenges more effectively and creates a feeling of centred importance and universal placement.
- An increased feminine awareness and sensuality which radiates a brighter aura and a more balanced, liberated and uplifted personality.
- A more grounded feeling of purpose, placement and possibility with the increase in knowledge of the dance and its’ background and history.
- A flood of “happy hormones” dopamine and serotonin which heightens positivity and excitability and helps relieve stress.
- A feeling of “I’m sensual and beautiful” as it is a very beautiful and sensual dance. This definitely rubs off on a woman and can only help heighten this way of feeling if you don’t already (especially when wearing the full regalia of an Oriental Bellydance costume!)
- An increased dynamic spiritual lift and a feeling of empowerment. (if only for a while at least) The deeper the journey into the dance the more life enhancing the experience may be acknowledging that you are a part of it in body and Spirit and it is a part of you.
bottom of page